Letras: TrI4ngl3 - Seve Winds of the Seven Seas (2016)

13:35 WA Design 0 Comentarios


TrI4ngl3
KZ7
Seven Winds of the Seven Seas(2016)
Letra e Música: Drii Gomes / WA

Crossing out the seas 
We all have seen 
Myths becoming alive 
In the front of our eyes 
Fire balls in the sky 
Has been with us 
ALL NIGHT! 

Night becomes as bright as day 
Tides drag the waves away 
feel locked in a CAGE! 

Looking at that pointless compass 
Noises blow within my head 
A daydream of lost souls? 
The dark end of our destiny? 
So Run? Scream? Fear? 
Moveless I'm dying 

"I've already lost 
All the sense of reality 
For months and weeks 
Aboard the KZ we've been 
Now... Where are we going to? 
I still have many questions to answer to.. " 

Night becomes as bright as day 
Tides drag the waves 
Wielding my sword I take off this world 

My last breath will be as a free man 

0 comentários:

Postagem mais recente Página inicial Postagem mais antiga